Pattis Preschool And Kindergarten
- Patti's Preschool is committed to providing individualized care by accepting and building on each child's unique strengths and capabilities.
- The program is tailored to meeting the needs of each child, rather than forcing children to adjust to a rigid, confining atmosphere.
- Our program includes learning experiences in the areas of language and literature, social relationships, mathematics and science, health and safety, and the creative arts (music, art and movement).
- There is a balance between vigorous, stimulating activities and quiet, restful activities.
- We have large time blocks for individual activities separated from shorter time periods for group activities, clean-up and meals.
- Our spacious, grassy play area encourages the children to run and play games with their friends.
- Our students have the opportunity to develop their large motor skills with wheel toys and climbing equipment.
- Simple principles of science and math, as well as an appreciation of nature, are instilled through our gardening program.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(comfortable clothing and close-toed shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary according to schedule.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Patti Young|
|Admissions Associate||Julie Koclanis|
- Patti's Preschool believes that the development of a child's potential is based on a warm, loving environment and a genuine concern for the emerging personality. Children who can choose from a wide variety of experiences with some guidance and encouragement from their teachers will thrive in this type of environment. Sensory and perceptual abilities, language development, abstract thinking and problem solving are emphasized in the school's program. These important skills enable children to develop into well-rounded individuals. The school's philosophy also encompasses the importance of helping children develop respect and compassion for others. By encouraging and reinforcing positive behavior, setting definite, appropriate boundaries, and providing opportunities to cooperate and verbally solve interpersonal problems, Patti's Preschool believes children will develop essential social skills that will last a lifetime. The school's staff is dedicated to modeling courtesy, kindness, and empathy as well as encouraging important moral values.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: 6-12
2100 Main St., Ste. 260
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
(866)402-1699 0.4 6-12
- Huntington Beach Grades: PK-K | 22 students
19860 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
(714)986-2033 1.2 PK-K
- Huntington Beach Grades: PK-8 | 90 students
5702 Clark Drive
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(714)840-5127 1.6 PK-8
- Huntington Beach Grades: 1-11 | 200 students
17161 Goldenwest St Ste C
Huntington Beach, CA 92647 2.1 1-11
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.