The teachers and staff at Peabody KinderCare Learning Center are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of eight years at our center and an average of fifteen years in the early childhood education field.
The majority of our teachers have their Bachelor's Degree, Associate's Degree, and many have earned their Childhood Development Associate's credential (CDA).
The Peabody KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center in Peabody! We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at Peabody KinderCare, our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. We look forward to meeting your family, and having you join ours.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. Visitors are able to access our lobby through our front door. Our security door has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to access the classrooms. Otherwise, a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Peabody KinderCare, we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. This role includes conducting monthly emergency fire drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All subsidies
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Peabody KinderCare is Covenant Christian Academy (1.0 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Bridge To Learning Childrens Center (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peabody Grades: PK-K | 76 students
567 Lowell St
Peabody, MA 01960
(978) 535-2215 0.5 PK-K
- Peabody Grades: PK-12 | 301 students
83 Pine Street
Peabody, MA 01960
(978) 535-7100 1 PK-12
- Peabody Grades: PK-K | 79 students
5 Wheatland Street
Peabody, MA 01960
(978) 531-4733 1.3 PK-K
- Danvers Grades: 1-8 | 48 students
123 Dayton Street
Danvers, MA 01923
(978) 304-0273 2.2 1-8
- Lynnfield Grades: NS-8 | 347 students
40 Grove St
Lynnfield, MA 01940
(781) 599-4422 2.4 NS-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.