Tel: (972) 908-3797
- Pebblecreek Montessori is dedicated to providing a genuine montessori atmosphere by interpreting Dr. Maria Montessori's philosophies faithfully.
- We strive to develop the whole child intellectually, emotionally, socially, and academically.
- Pebblecreek provides a challenging and inviting environment that fosters a love of learning and creative thinking, while recognizing the potential in every child.
- Pebblecreek Montessori students acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for independent thinking, problem solving, stewardship and lifelong learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Association Montessori International (AMI)
Other Montessori association(s)
International Montessori Council (IMC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Pebblecreek Montessori, we believe that intelligence is innate. Our goal is to feed a child’s natural curiosity and transform it into passionate intellectual pursuit. We believe in ultimate respect for a child’s natural timing in the development of all areas of their being. A successful Montessori education encourages personal excellence and imagination and instills a true love of learning. Visitors are always impressed with our school’s positive energy and the harmony in which our students work with their peers and guides (teachers).
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.