Montessori Children's House
- The goal of the Montessori education is to link the child's experiences in the world with the information that is presented in the classroom.
- An integrated approach to education helps a child order and classify the world so that it is easier for them to understand and appreciate it.
- We take great pride in the work that we do here at Montessori Children's House.
- Our program is designed to develop a child socially, physically, and emotionally.
- Thus, learning to be kind and courteous is as important as learning to read, write or count.
- Montessori process is not just an education, it's an aid to life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allen Grades: PK-6 | 104 students
600 Old Custer Rd
Allen, TX 75013
(972)908-3797 0.3 PK-6
- Plano Grades: NS | 98 students
2798 Mcdermott Rd
Plano, TX 75025
(214)383-5229 1.4 NS
- Plano Grades: NS-PK
6525 Custer Rd.
Plano, TX 75023
(972)618-0011 1.6 NS-PK
- Plano Grades: NS-2 | 110 students
6520 Custer Rd
Plano, TX 75023
(469)241-1447 1.7 NS-2
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.