Montessori Children's House
Tel: (972) 517-5437
- The goal of the Montessori education is to link the child's experiences in the world with the information that is presented in the classroom.
- An integrated approach to education helps a child order and classify the world so that it is easier for them to understand and appreciate it.
- We take great pride in the work that we do here at Montessori Children's House.
- Our program is designed to develop a child socially, physically, and emotionally.
- Thus, learning to be kind and courteous is as important as learning to read, write or count.
- Montessori process is not just an education, it's an aid to life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allen Grades: PK-6 | 79 students
600 Old Custer Rd
Allen, TX 75013
(972) 908-3797 0.3 PK-6
- Plano Grades: NS | 98 students
2798 Mcdermott Rd
Plano, TX 75025
(214) 383-5229 1.4 NS
- Plano Grades: NS-PK
6525 Custer Rd
Plano, TX 75023
(972) 618-0011 1.6 NS-PK
- Plano Grades: PK-K | 102 students
6520 Custer Rd
Plano, TX 75023
(469) 241-1447 1.7 PK-K
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.