Montessori Children's House
- The goal of the Montessori education is to link the child's experiences in the world with the information that is presented in the classroom.
- An integrated approach to education helps a child order and classify the world so that it is easier for them to understand and appreciate it.
- We take great pride in the work that we do here at Montessori Children's House.
- Our program is designed to develop a child socially, physically, and emotionally.
- Thus, learning to be kind and courteous is as important as learning to read, write or count.
- Montessori process is not just an education, it's an aid to life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allen Grades: PK-6 | 104 students
600 Old Custer Rd
Allen, TX 75013
(972)908-3797 0.3 PK-6
- Plano Grades: NS | 98 students
2798 Mcdermott Rd
Plano, TX 75025
(214)383-5229 1.4 NS
- Plano Grades: NS-PK
6525 Custer Rd
Plano, TX 75023
(972)618-0011 1.6 NS-PK
- Plano Grades: NS-2 | 110 students
6520 Custer Rd
Plano, TX 75023
(469)241-1447 1.7 NS-2
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.