Montessori Children's House
The goal of the Montessori education is to link the child's experiences in the world with the information that is presented in the classroom.
An integrated approach to education helps a child order and classify the world so that it is easier for them to understand and appreciate it.
We take great pride in the work that we do here at Montessori Children's House.
Our program is designed to develop a child socially, physically, and emotionally.
Thus, learning to be kind and courteous is as important as learning to read, write or count.
Montessori process is not just an education, it's an aid to life.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 76 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse Montessori Children's House. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards