North Custer KinderCare
Our staff has over 182 years of combined experience caring for and teaching young children! Some of our teachers have degrees, some have a Child Development Associate's certificates and others are working towards one or the other.
All of our staff members are very friendly and genuinely care about the children and making your child's time with us the best that it can be.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to North Custer KinderCare. We recently received our re-accreditation from the National Accreditation Commission. This will be our fifth time to be accreditated and we are so excited! In case you were wondering what accreditation stands for, it means the center has gone through a rigorous self study and provides the highest quality care. At our center you will find a tenured staff with a love for teaching your children. Our staff has over 250 years of caring for children. What an accomplishment! From our infant rooms to our after school program, each teacher is well trained and excited to come to work every day. Our classroom arrangement and curriculum is designed and written by a team of Early Childhood Education specialists at our corporate office. In fact, the Infant, Toddler, and Discovery Preschool curriculums have been updated and we began teaching on September 8, 2014 and we would love for your child to join us. At KinderCare we believe children learn through play and small group curriculum activities. We also believe in teaching the whole child intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally. Each day we strive to prepare your child for Kindergarten and beyond by teaching age appropriate activities in math, phonics, science, reading, art and many others. We would love to show you our center and introduce you to our staff when you come in for a tour and look forward to meeting you!
- Our center follows the Health and Safety guidelines written by our company and the state. You will find that every staff member is CPR and First Aid certified. We have an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator that walks all of the outside areas daily prior to the children going outside. Health and Safety checks of items in the building are completed daily as well. We preform fire drills with the whole center once a month and Disaster Drills every three months. We have four separate secured playgrounds for our children. All gates are locked with "s" clips and outside gates are locked with pad locks that each teacher has a key to. Our front door is locked at all times with a key pad. Someone is always up front to monitor the traffic flow. We ask that our parents not give out the door code and not to allow anyone to follow them through the doors. All outside doors leading into the building are key locked and each teacher has a key. All of our staff receive monthly Health and Safety training.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, German, Spanish
- naccra, ccms/ccs FULL ON CCMS/CCS
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for North Custer KinderCare?
The application deadline for North Custer KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse North Custer KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.