Peninsula Adventist School
Peninsula Adventist School Photo #2 - We host a Spring Fling every year where board members, church members, parents, and community members come together for a day of food, fun, and games for the kids!
- Although our school is owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, we accept students from families of all faiths who desire a solid Christian education. It is our purpose to help each of our students develop a strong personal relationship with Jesus. Our Bible classes are taught from the Bible. In fact, our entire curriculum is Bible based. Our teachers are dedicated Christians who will partner with you to train your children to become more Christlike.
- We invite you to find out more about our school.
- Call us to schedule a visit, or explore online.
- To see what is happening at our school you can check our calendar, news, visit our classrooms or see what our alumni are doing.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,250|
|Tuition Notes||There is a discount applied to children of members of the Seventh-day Adventist church.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Yvonne Forde|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Central California Conference Bible Challenge, Central California Conference Friendship Games Tournaments (sports), Central California Conference Spelling Bee, Community Service, Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce, PAS Community Service Program|
Arts and Music Programs:
- Our school is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Aventist school network. The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.