Peninsula Adventist School
We host a Spring Fling every year where board members, church members, parents, and community members come together for a day of food, fun, and games for the kids!
- Although our school is owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, we accept students from families of all faiths who desire a solid Christian education. It is our purpose to help each of our students develop a strong personal relationship with Jesus. Our Bible classes are taught from the Bible. In fact, our entire curriculum is Bible based. Our teachers are dedicated Christians who will partner with you to train your children to become more Christlike.
- We invite you to find out more about our school.
- Call us to schedule a visit, or explore online.
- To see what is happening at our school you can check our calendar, news, visit our classrooms or see what our alumni are doing.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,250|
|Tuition Notes||There is a discount applied to children of members of the Seventh-day Adventist church.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Yvonne Forde|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Central California Conference Bible Challenge, Central California Conference Friendship Games Tournaments (sports), Central California Conference Spelling Bee, Community Service, Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce, PAS Community Service Program|
Arts and Music Programs:
- Our school is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Aventist school network. The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.