Peninsula Adventist School
Peninsula Adventist School Photo #2 - We host a Spring Fling every year where board members, church members, parents, and community members come together for a day of food, fun, and games for the kids!
- Although our school is owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, we accept students from families of all faiths who desire a solid Christian education. It is our purpose to help each of our students develop a strong personal relationship with Jesus. Our Bible classes are taught from the Bible. In fact, our entire curriculum is Bible based. Our teachers are dedicated Christians who will partner with you to train your children to become more Christlike.
- We invite you to find out more about our school.
- Call us to schedule a visit, or explore online.
- To see what is happening at our school you can check our calendar, news, visit our classrooms or see what our alumni are doing.
Peninsula Adventist School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Highest percentage of students of color
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,250|
|Tuition Notes||There is a discount applied to children of members of the Seventh-day Adventist church.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Yvonne Forde|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Central California Conference Bible Challenge, Central California Conference Friendship Games Tournaments (sports), Central California Conference Spelling Bee, Community Service, Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce, PAS Community Service Program|
Arts and Music Programs:
- Our school is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Aventist school network. The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.