- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 286 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Elementary Students wear uniforms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded in 1984, Peppermint Junction is a private family owned early care and education center that offers both preschool classes and a full elementaryacademy. Our Elementary Academyhas full day Kindergarten and First to FifthGrades. We are committed to providing quality learning experiences for young children that are developmentally appropriate and based on recent brain research. Our programs have strong academics in a warm supportive environment with a primary emphasis on the individual child. Peppermint Junction's Preschool curriculum promotes social, cognitive, emotional, creative and physical growth in children. It is our goal to provide a developmentally appropriate environment that is safe and nurturing. Our curriculum is theme based with learning opportunities integrated into all areas of the curriculum. Recent brain research has emphasized the critical importance of the first 5 years that will help determine your child's ability to learn and future success in school. Our outstanding staff has been selected for their educational background and personal qualities of warmth and sensitivity. They are a key factor in helping your child learn the necessary skills for future school success. Many of our staff has been with us10 years or more which helps provide consistency and security for our families.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Peppermint Junction's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Peppermint Junction?
Endorse Peppermint Junction. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards