Mary Law Private School
- Mary Law Private School has been serving the Oxnard area since 1968.
- We offer infant care /pre-school through 6th grade academic curriculum.
- The majority of our teaching staff have been with us at least 10 years or more.
- We feature the Carden Curriculum phonics based approach to reading.
- The Mary Law Private School is also contracted with Home Society and C.D.R. We offer elementary, summer school, year round pre-school and before and after school care.
- When you enroll your child in the Mary Law Private School, you'll be investing in their future. A good basic education is an investment for life..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Carden Educational Foundation|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 13 / rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Edward C. Perera|
|Admissions Associate||Julee Dunham|
- Mary Law offers academic Pre-School through 6th grade. We have a well rounded program that includes the following extra curriculums... Computer Labs French - 2nd Language Music • P.E. • Art Individualized Teaching Reading Taught in Kindergarten Small Class Sizes. We al.so have an infant care center serving infants 3 months old and up.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxnard Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
324 South E Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)483-6935 2.1 PK-8
- Oxnard Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
723 S D St
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)486-4656 1.7 PK-8
- Oxnard Grades: K-8 | 152 students
1500 N C Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)983-0330 3.1 K-8
- Ventura Grades: NS-8 | 129 students
6360 Telephone Rd
Ventura, CA 93003
(805)658-2900 6.8 NS-8
I`m a new parent wanting to put my child at Mary Law School. I came without any appointment. I was able to talk to the lady in the office, I had a very pleasant conversation with her. She was very knowledgeable about children"s growth, development, milestones and most of all guided me on how I could assist my child in kindergarten because he didn`t make it to the required age. I love what she said, "an additional year is a gift of time ", for those kids who aren`t ready to embark into a structured kinder program. With the time spent with this lady (forgot her name) was a moment of learning that my child is not different from other children of his age. I hope she provides all parents the educational information she has given me for a short meeting. I was impressed and will definite enroll my child to Mary Law. Thank you for the info provided.
- Posted by Parent - Kassy
A school that integrates values, good manners and right conduct with academics. Prepares children in nursery program socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically. These preschool children are equipped with the skills needed for school readiness and success when they start formal school in kindergarten. Administrator has strong knowledge in administering the instructional and operations of a school. In addition, children with special needs are given early intervention before referral to special education services. I highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - Dell
Outstanding school in regards to academic and culture.
- Posted by Parent - CSViado
Actually I''m an uncle to two graduates of Mary Law in Oxnard, both of whom had gone on to be very successful. My niece is now a registered nurse and is doing extremely well in her profession. My nephew is now a graduating student of a prestigious California state university and is eagerly looking forward to a rewarding career in psychology. Discipline and work ethic are developed during the formative years. And that's when they were at Mary Law School. My gratitude as a proud uncle to the teachers and staff of Mary Law!!!
- Posted by Parent - mario