New Harvest Christian Schools
- New Harvest Christian School provides a Christ-centered education from Kindergarten through grade 8, taught from a Biblical worldview.
- Our unique academic approach instructs students with intellectual rigor and sound Biblical understanding, equipping them to meet the challenges of their generation.
- NHCS's program emphasizes character development combined with solid academics to defend their faith as well as formulate logical arguments for the Truth. We Disciple Future Leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(solid color shirt; tan or navy pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,895|
|Tuition Notes||7th/8th grade is $5095 per year. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Carol Ford|
|Admissions Associate||Amanda Pabustan|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
- Located in the heart of historic downtown Oxnard, New Harvest Christian School's mission is to disciple children to know God, to make Him known, and to be confident in their unique identity in Christ, all while providing a first-rate classical education.
- Offering education from K4 through grade 8, our students go on to some of the best high-schools and colleges in California and beyond.
- Founded in 1995 as Morgan Creek Christian Academy, New Harvest Christian School is non-denominational and has families from over 15 different churches from Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo, and Port Hueneme. Our students are from diverse backgrounds and we focus on unity through faith in Jesus Christ.
- NHCS is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxnard Grades: K-8 | 146 students
1500 N C Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)983-0330 1.4 K-8
- Oxnard Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
324 South E Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)483-6935 0.4 PK-8
- Ventura Grades: NS-8 | 129 students
6360 Telephone Rd
Ventura, CA 93003
(805)658-2900 5.1 NS-8
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.