Santa Clara Elementary School
- Santa Clara Elementary School's commitment to the total development of the child provides students with a level of literacy and fluency that enables them to be morally responsible citizens of the world; competent, productive contributors to the work force; and critical thinking, fulfilled individuals living in a diverse society.
- As educators and learners in a Catholic community centered in Jesus Christ, we work in partnership with parents to prepare our students to become full and active members of the Catholic Church, to serve others, and to make a difference in the world.
- Guided by Gospel principles, we strive to integrate faith and life.
- We seek to complement and expand the positive values and teachings initated in the home with emphasis on respect and responsibility using the principles of spiritual, psychological, academic, physical and social values.
Santa Clara Elementary School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(marymount plaid, navy blue pants and logo sweatshirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$411|
|Tuition Notes||Family plan based on number of students|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dotty Massa|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Mullen|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camarillo Grades: K-8 | 267 students
2534 Ventura Boulevard
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805)482-2611 8.5 K-8
- Oxnard Grades: NS-8 | 146 students
1500 N C Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)983-0330 1.1 NS-8
- Oxnard Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
723 S D St
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)486-4656 0.4 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.