St Mary Magdalen School
Tel: (805) 482-2611
- Mission of St. Mary Magdalen School is to teach and share the Catholic faith, values, and traditions with our students.
- In partnership with the parents we educate our children in the setting of a Christian community.
- Our educational program focuses on educating the whole child, spiritually, intellectually, psychologically, physically, socially and culturally.
- We provide an education that emphasizes the acceptance of diversity, personal responsibility, the importance of self-respect and respect for others, as well as the Christian commitment to bring Christ to the world in which we live through our call to service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxnard Grades: K-8 | 272 students
324 South E Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805) 483-6935 8.5 K-8
- Camarillo Grades: K-8 | 306 students
1101 E Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805) 383-2672 1.2 K-8
- Ventura Grades: K-8 | 150 students
211 E Main St
Ventura, CA 93001
(805) 643-1500 15.6 K-8
- Ventura Grades: PK-8 | 271 students
3169 Telegraph Rd
Ventura, CA 93003
(805) 642-7198 13 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?