St Mary Magdalen School
- Mission of St. Mary Magdalen School is to teach and share the Catholic faith, values, and traditions with our students.
- In partnership with the parents we educate our children in the setting of a Christian community.
- Our educational program focuses on educating the whole child, spiritually, intellectually, psychologically, physically, socially and culturally.
- We provide an education that emphasizes the acceptance of diversity, personal responsibility, the importance of self-respect and respect for others, as well as the Christian commitment to bring Christ to the world in which we live through our call to service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxnard Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
324 South E Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)483-6935 8.5 PK-8
- Camarillo Grades: K-8 | 306 students
1101 E Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805)383-2672 1.2 K-8
- Ventura Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
211 E Main St
Ventura, CA 93001
(805)643-1500 15.6 PK-8
- Ventura Grades: K-8 | 273 students
3169 Telegraph Rd
Ventura, CA 93003
(805)642-7198 13 K-8
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.