St Mary Magdalen School
- Mission of St. Mary Magdalen School is to teach and share the Catholic faith, values, and traditions with our students.
- In partnership with the parents we educate our children in the setting of a Christian community.
- Our educational program focuses on educating the whole child, spiritually, intellectually, psychologically, physically, socially and culturally.
- We provide an education that emphasizes the acceptance of diversity, personal responsibility, the importance of self-respect and respect for others, as well as the Christian commitment to bring Christ to the world in which we live through our call to service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxnard Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
324 South E Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)483-6935 8.5 PK-8
- Camarillo Grades: K-8 | 306 students
1101 E Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805)383-2672 1.2 K-8
- Ventura Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
211 E Main St
Ventura, CA 93001
(805)643-1500 15.6 PK-8
- Ventura Grades: K-8 | 273 students
3169 Telegraph Rd
Ventura, CA 93003
(805)642-7198 13 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.