Pleasant Valley Christian School
- Pleasant Valley Christian School is a missionary outreach of Pleasant Valley Bible Church.
- As such, it is our intention not only to provide an educational environment which builds a strong academic foundation, but also an environment that helps our students develop a personal relationship with Christ as we instill in them an awareness of God's love and his caring nature.
- Pleasant Valley Christian School's philosophy of discipline is based on the Word of God.
- We feel it is imperative that parents and school agree to work together for the benefit of the child.
- Our great desire is to help children learn to make wise choices, obey school rules, be courteous and respectful to school staff and adults and be kind to peers. We want to honor God by our actions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||306 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camarillo Grades: K-8 | 267 students
2534 Ventura Boulevard
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805)482-2611 1.2 K-8
- Oxnard Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
324 South E Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)483-6935 7.5 PK-8
- Ventura Grades: K-8 | 273 students
3169 Telegraph Rd
Ventura, CA 93003
(805)642-7198 11.8 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.