Pleasant Valley Christian School
- Pleasant Valley Christian School is a missionary outreach of Pleasant Valley Bible Church.
- As such, it is our intention not only to provide an educational environment which builds a strong academic foundation, but also an environment that helps our students develop a personal relationship with Christ as we instill in them an awareness of God's love and his caring nature.
- Pleasant Valley Christian School's philosophy of discipline is based on the Word of God.
- We feel it is imperative that parents and school agree to work together for the benefit of the child.
- Our great desire is to help children learn to make wise choices, obey school rules, be courteous and respectful to school staff and adults and be kind to peers. We want to honor God by our actions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||306 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camarillo Grades: K-8 | 267 students
2534 Ventura Boulevard
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805)482-2611 1.2 K-8
- Oxnard Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
324 South E Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)483-6935 7.5 PK-8
- Ventura Grades: K-8 | 273 students
3169 Telegraph Rd
Ventura, CA 93003
(805)642-7198 11.8 K-8
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.