Liberty Christian Academy
- Liberty Christian Academy is non-profit, non-accredited private school, utilizing the Independent Study Program as per the California Education Code.
- Although Thousand Oaks is our "home base," we currently serve families in Simi Valley, Moorpark, Agoura, Westlake, Newbury Park, Woodland Hills and Thousand Oaks.
- Liberty Christian Academy's goal is to provide services, encouragement, and accountability necessary for parents to homeschool their children in the liberty that Christ has given us.
- We believe parents have been given the responsibility and authority for the care and education of their children, and the interest of the state does not supersede this authority.
- The purpose of Liberty Christian Academy is to provide resources to assist and enable families who wish to train their children to live by Biblical principles, practice responsible life skills and stewardship, and pursue excellence in academics in a home environment.
- We have confidence that God will develop character in our children as we follow His principles in training them to look outside of themselves for purpose in life.
- Let us look to God to give us and our children a heart for excellence.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer McCarthy|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thousand Oaks Grades: K-12
1250 Erbes Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
(805)495-2531 0.2 K-12
- Thousand Oaks Grades: PK-12 | 259 students
384 Erbes Rd
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
(805)497-7501 1.2 PK-12
- Camarillo Grades: K-8 | 306 students
1101 E Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805)383-2672 12.3 K-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.