Stoneridge Preparatory School
5.00 (1 review)
- Founded in 1965, Stoneridge Preparatory School has provided high quality education since its inception.
- Mrs. Maria Arnold has been the owner and the Principal since the establishment, and she has devoted her life to guide and support all young men and women who enroll at Stoneridge.
Stoneridge Preparatory School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo shirt and Khaki pants or skirt.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,000|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Noble|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- Mission Statement
- Stoneridge Preparatory School commits to cultivate entrepreneurship skill sets to prepare our students to advance worldwide as global citizens.
- Our vision is to provide an educational opportunity for students from diverse cultural backgrounds with varying degrees of academic achievement. We promote an environment that shapes our students to be confident and creative builders of their future. Our curriculum reaches across all students to embrace academic challenges with openness, enthusiasm, and perseverance. We foster an exemplary learning community that inspires students to respect individual differences and community values. Stoneridge Preparatory School is an exceedingly competitive 6th through 12th private school that will become the primary choice for both parents and students.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thousand Oaks Grades: 1-12 | 17 students
1626 Valley High Ave.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
(805)870-5110 81.4 1-12
- Camarillo Grades: K-8 | 306 students
1101 E Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805)383-2672 93.7 K-8
- Simi Valley Grades: K-7 | 86 students
2949 Alamo St
Simi Valley, CA 93063
(805)526-2482 76.2 K-7
Fantastic opportunity for a child who needs more individualized attention, and who really wants to fulfill those prreq's for college. Small class sizes, one-on-one attention, and flexibility make it an excellent choice.
- Posted by Parent - Kympa
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.