The staff at KinderCare, Thousand Oaks are just one big happy family and they welcome you to join them.
The staff is known for professionalism, love and caring as well as longevity.
They truly work hard and together to develop relationships with each and every family.
We look forward to caring for your children and helping them to develop and grow.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 111 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare, Thousand Oaks. We are located just off the 23 freeway across from the DMV. We are very happy and excited that you have taken an interest in our center, and we look forward to meeting you and your family. Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. We believe that children learn through play and discovery. Each child is unique and we love every opportunity that we have to help them learn and grow. Ourstaff is loving and dedicated to each and every child. We believe that each child is truly special. We strive to help each child achieve success with all of their endeavors and we embrace the opportunity to help them develop each day. We take great pride in the longevity of our staff and our over 30 years in the Thousand Oaks community. At KinderCare we put children and families first. We look forward to serving all of our current and future families. Everyday is a new experience and we look forward to sharing that with your family.
- At KinderCare Thousand Oaks, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent / guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. We have an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator. All staff is CPR and First Aid trained. We have a fenced playground and keypad entry.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Development Resources, Children's Home Society
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Thousand Oaks KinderCare?
The application deadline for Thousand Oaks KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
I love this school. My daughter was there for two years. Lisa, the director is awesome. All of her teachers were patient, kind and loving. Positive environment. Everytime we pass the school my little girl says,"Mommy, I want to go back to my school". 5 stars, they bend over backwards to work with you and your child.
Endorse Thousand Oaks KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.