St. Anthony School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (805) 487-5317
- The mission of St. Anthony School is to use the talents that God has blessed us with to lay a foundation of a firm and relevant faith, to provide emphasis on academics, and to love and serve others.
- At St. Anthony School we try to live as Jesus would live and to learn our lessons as best we can.
- St. Anthony School recognizes each student as a child of God and recognizes parents as the primary educator.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,560|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool is 6240|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
|Admissions Director||Deacon Henry Barajas|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxnard Grades: K-8 | 272 students
324 South E Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805) 483-6935 1.6 K-8
- Oxnard Grades: PK-8 | 114 students
723 S D St
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805) 486-4656 1.2 PK-8
What an awesome school! Great curriculum and dedicated teachers.
- Posted by Parent - Andres Barragan
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.