- Plumfield Pre-School & Kindergarten opened in 1972 and is now is helping a second generation get a head start with the basics to succeed.
- Currently under the ownership and direction of Kim Cordoba, Kim has a long history with Plumfield; beginning as a 2½ year old toddler and continuing through to her Kindergarten graduation.
- After completing a BS in Business Management, Kim received her Early Childhood Education certificate and now proudly carries on the Plumfield tradition of providing excellence in education for young children.
- The philosophy of Plumfield Pre-School & Kindergarten is to provide an exciting learning environment that fosters positive self esteem and focuses on the development of the whole child, socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically.
- Plumfield Pre-School & Kindergarten recognizes that children learn best through play.
- Therefore, the curriculum has been designed with an age appropriate learning environment that recognizes the individual needs of each child and his/her natural curiosity for learning.
- As a pre-school/kindergarten, Plumfield tailors its program to young children from 2 ½ to 6 years of age.
- All children must be potty trained prior to enrollment. We do not discriminate based upon sex, ethnicity or religion. We foster the uniqueness brought by each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Grades: PK-K | 40 students
1735 N Grand Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714)832-2669 1 PK-K
- Santa Ana Grades: PK-K | 34 students
13881 Prospect Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714)544-6820 1 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.