- Plumfield Pre-School & Kindergarten opened in 1972 and is now is helping a second generation get a head start with the basics to succeed.
- Currently under the ownership and direction of Kim Cordoba, Kim has a long history with Plumfield; beginning as a 2½ year old toddler and continuing through to her Kindergarten graduation.
- After completing a BS in Business Management, Kim received her Early Childhood Education certificate and now proudly carries on the Plumfield tradition of providing excellence in education for young children.
- The philosophy of Plumfield Pre-School & Kindergarten is to provide an exciting learning environment that fosters positive self esteem and focuses on the development of the whole child, socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically.
- Plumfield Pre-School & Kindergarten recognizes that children learn best through play.
- Therefore, the curriculum has been designed with an age appropriate learning environment that recognizes the individual needs of each child and his/her natural curiosity for learning.
- As a pre-school/kindergarten, Plumfield tailors its program to young children from 2 ½ to 6 years of age.
- All children must be potty trained prior to enrollment. We do not discriminate based upon sex, ethnicity or religion. We foster the uniqueness brought by each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Grades: PK-K | 40 students
1735 N Grand Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714)832-2669 1 PK-K
- Santa Ana Grades: PK-K | 34 students
13881 Prospect Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714)544-6820 1 PK-K
- Orange Grades: 1-8 | 56 students
395 S Tustin St
Orange, CA 92866
(714)516-3370 1.1 1-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.