Pope John Paul Ii
- Pope John Paul Ii serves 202 students in grades Kindergarten-9 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Pope John Paul Ii is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Britain Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
35 Orange St
New Britain, CT 06053
(860)229-7663 0.8 PK-8
- Berlin Grades: NS-8 | 242 students
461 Alling St
Berlin, CT 06037
(860)828-4343 3.5 NS-8
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.