Potential Development Program School Of Autism
Tel: (330) 746-7641
Our mission is to provide children with autism and special needs a safe, structured educational environment with caring, supportive services that give our students the necessary skills and independence to lead a productive life. We serve students in Preschool through High School
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Preschool Age: 2-6
- Benefits: Students who begin their educational journey and therapy early are proven to have the most progressive results. We serve as a resource for parents just learning their child has special needs, challenging behaviors or has been recently diagnosed with Autism. Step Up To Quality 5 Star Rating; weekly Gymsters program.
- Facilities: Safe, secure site offers 4 classrooms; indoor/outdoor playground; kitchen; iPads located in all classrooms Locations: Potential Development Preschool Youngstown and PD`s Place Howland Hours: M-F 9:00am 3:00pm
- Elementary & Middle School: Kindergarten through grade 8
- Benefits: Students excel in classrooms that cater to their specific needs and learn best with lesson plans designed for each individual student.
- Facility: 17,000 square foot facility; 10 classrooms; indoor and outdoor play areas; three therapy rooms; group room; parent resource room; iPads located in all classrooms; non-public charter school. Hours: M-F 8:30am 2:30pm
- High SchoolGrades: 9-12 (ages 14-22)
- Benefits: Students can earn a high school diploma while learning employment and life skills necessary to grow into independent young adults. Facility: New 30,000 square ft facility with fitness center, model apartment, science lab, occupational & speech therapy rooms, non-public charter school; interactive projectors and iPads located in all classrooms. Hours: M-F 8:30am 2:30pm
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Randolph Grades: 1-12 | 140 students
800 N Main St
Randolph, MA 02368
(781) 961-0800 501.3 1-12
A search for a teaching job in the midst of a severe recession takes much longer than it does in good economic times. Here's how to handle this situation.
Marketing yourself in tough times requires attention to details. Here are some tips to help you achieve success.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.