Precious Gems Montessori
Precious Gems Montessori aims to develop a culture and environment which fosters independence, social awareness and a love of learning for young children, based on the philosophy and principles of Montessori education, and with a belief that each child is precious..
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 46 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 38%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Precious Gems Montessori (a.k.a PGM) aims to develop a culture and environment which fosters independence, social consciousness and love of learning for young children. It delivers this based on the philosophy and core principles of Montessori education, with a belief that each child is precious and has individual development needs to bring out his or her full potential. PGM provides individualized and first-class Montessori education, coupled with fun-filled extracurricular activities and high-quality child care services. We offer an exceptional learning environment to prepare our students to learn, to grow, to achieve and to excel as young leaders of tomorrow. With a friendly homelike setting, the Montessori education is tailored to the individual needs to support development of the full potential in a child.The school offers individualized curriculum specialized in the areas of language, art, math, science, cultural, sensorial and practical life. The training method is filled with effective hands-on materials to stimulate child's interest in learning. Our education is supplemented with exciting extracurricular activities and programs to create a fun-filled and satisfying environment for young children of all ages, as well as exceptional child-care services.
My son thoroughly enjoyed his school tenure with precious gems. He opened up quite a lot and even after moving from the area. He remembers his time spent there. I am happy with overall school activities.
The best certificate I can give to this school is from my daughter who is 3 yrs old, she is loving the school and the teachers. Everyday she gets herself ready for school and with a beautiful smile she will say " Mama let's go to school." She knows her rules very clear and also try to apply some new which she is learning from school, at home she will try to teach me the academics....looking at a number or letter book she will ask me to say the letters and numbers, and when I say it correct she will compliment me by saying...."Good job"...feels so Great!!!! Thankx Precious Gems and Thankx Ms Rumana:)
Wonderful school. At first, I used to send my kid half day. Later she wanted me to send her full day. Now I am sending her full day and now she wants after care also :) I am very happy with the school and with the teachers.
Endorse Precious Gems Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.