Precious Gems Montessori
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Precious Gems Montessori aims to develop a culture and environment which fosters independence, social awareness and a love of learning for young children, based on the philosophy and principles of Montessori education, and with a belief that each child is precious..
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Precious Gems Montessori® (a.k.a PGM) aims to develop a culture and environment which fosters independence, social consciousness and love of learning for young children. It delivers this based on the philosophy and core principles of Montessori education, with a belief that each child is precious and has individual development needs to bring out his or her full potential. PGM provides individualized and first-class Montessori education, coupled with fun-filled extracurricular activities and high-quality child care services. We offer an exceptional learning environment to prepare our students to learn, to grow, to achieve and to excel as young leaders of tomorrow. With a friendly homelike setting, the Montessori education is tailored to the individual needs to support development of the full potential in a child. The school offers individualized curriculum specialized in the areas of language, art, math, science, cultural, sensorial and practical life. The training method is filled with effective hands-on materials to stimulate child's interest in learning. Our education is supplemented with exciting extracurricular activities and programs to create a fun-filled and satisfying environment for young children of all ages, as well as exceptional child-care services.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WoodbridgeGrades: PK-8 | 288 students
341 Amboy Ave
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
- KenilworthGrades: PK-KG | 20 students
225 N 8th St
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
- Scotch PlainsGrades: K | 64 students
1390 Terrill Rd
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
The best certificate I can give to this school is from my daughter who is 3 yrs old, she is loving the school and the teachers. Everyday she gets herself ready for school and with a beautiful smile she will say " Mama let's go to school." She knows her rules very clear and also try to apply some new which she is learning from school, at home she will try to teach me the academics....looking at a number or letter book she will ask me to say the letters and numbers, and when I say it correct she will compliment me by saying...."Good job"...feels so Great!!!! Thankx Precious Gems and Thankx Ms Rumana:)
- Posted by Parent - pipso
Wonderful school. At first, I used to send my kid half day. Later she wanted me to send her full day. Now I am sending her full day and now she wants after care also :) I am very happy with the school and with the teachers.
- Posted by Parent - rks
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.