St Francis Cathedral School
Tel: (732) 548-3107
- St. Francis Cathedral School has a proud tradition of helping children in learning to love, and loving to learn.
- Each child is given a solid foundation for building life-long learning and personal values.
- St. Francis Cathedral School offers full and part-time Pre-K, Kindergarten, and educational classes through Grade 8, as well as After School and Summer Day Camp programs.
- We look forward to meeting you in - person soon.
- St. Francis Cathedral School creates a Catholic atmosphere where children are challenged to develop respect, justice, and responsibility while growing intellectually and spiritually into leaders of the 21st Century.
- St. Francis Cathedral School is steeped in the traditions of service, peace, and courage.
- It shares the common mission of all Catholic schools, namely, to teach, to proclaim the message of Jesus, to build Christian community, to worship God, and to serve one another and the world.
- Our school supports and enhances the family's role as the primary educators of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2017|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Metuchen Grades: K-8 | 217 students
130 Whitman Ave
Metuchen, NJ 08840
(732) 549-7854 1.1 K-8
- Clark Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
Clark, NJ 07066
(732) 388-1360 6.5 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?