Welcome to our center! At the KinderCare located in Plano, Texas we are pleased and proud to introduce you to our staff.
Unlike most childcare centers , we are proud of the fact that we have very tenured teachers at our location.
We have teachers who have been here anywhere from five to 20 years.
The teachers here are also enthusiastic and eager to teach each and every child and would love to meet you and talk to you about their classes.
Every teacher is trained in First Aid and CPR. The teachers also receive professional training throughout the year that helps to ensure that they meet all the states requirements.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare located in Plano, Texas. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our experts designed our classrooms, and every activity and lesson, to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials to help your child connect spoken words and print and develop early literacy and writing skills. We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. From daily sign-in to strict parent single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintain schedules leaving nothing at all to chance. Our Health and Safety Coordinator is Blanca Guillaumin, and she has been with KinderCare for over 12 years .
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Preston Meadow KinderCare?
The application deadline for Preston Meadow KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Preston Meadow KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.