Primary Learning Place
5.00 (1 review)
- Programs offered at Primary Learning place afford parents the knowledge that children here receive the best care and hands on education possible in a warm and caring environment where learning is valued.
- Our goal is to create for your child a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere that promotes learning.
- In doing so, your child will not only develop self confidence and independence but also a lifelong love of learning.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to Primary Learning Place is Academic Private High School & Academic Adult High School Diploma & Academic Adult English as a Second Language (0.1 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Academic Private High School & Academic Adult High School Diploma & Academic Adult English as a Second Language (0.1 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is Le Petit Prince: The French School of Boca Raton (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: 6-12 | 105 students
23123 State Road 7 Suite 107
Boca Raton, FL 33428
(561)929-7990 0.1 6-12
- Pompano Beach Grades: K-12 | 57 students
4640 Nw 74th Pl
Pompano Beach, FL 33073
(954)427-7788 0.7 K-12
- Pompano Beach Grades: K | 360 students
5601 Regency Lakes Blvd
Pompano Beach, FL 33073
(954)481-9500 1.7 K
Academics at PLP are a priority. The teachers are well trained and very professionals. They offer a variety of programs like soccer, music, dance, computers, tumbling, etc
- Posted by Parent - Alfre
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.