Primary Plus Elementary School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 504 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Exploration, Chess Club, Lego Builders, Mad Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Creative Cooking, Dance - Recreational & Competitive, Glee Club
- School History: In July, 1979, Primary Plus opened its doors for elementary school-age children at 3500 Amber Drive. Primary Plus is a preschool and elementary school with grades kindergarten through fourth. The school provides an educational setting that is staffed with warm, personally interested adults who give the students the message that learning is exciting and important. The teachers attempt to establish a learning environment that will allow the children to experience the maximum amount of success possible. Class sizes are small which allows for a great deal of teacher-student interaction.
- The Primary Plus program includes both academic day classes and extended day care. Physical education, Technology, and Science are part of the everyday elementary curriculum. A large variety of enrichment programs complete the outstanding student offerings. Students can enroll in dance, karate, music, art, science, chess, tennis, and a wide range of sports activities. There are team sports available in soccer, flag football, and baseball, for both girls and boys. Many of the students take part in the annual dance production at the San Jose Center for the Performing Arts.
- Drop off your children and relax, they're in good hands!
Endorse Primary Plus Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards