St Christopher School
- The St. Christopher School philosophy is based on the belief that a Catholic education is developed in a parish school supported by a faith community.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children. The development of Catholic citizens is the joint responsibility of the parents, the school, and the Church.
- The fulfillment of developing the whole child-- the ideas, the attitudes, the habits, the values, and the principles -- can be achieved though a quality Catholic education which centers around the message of Jesus.
- Recognizing the potential of the students for leadership, they are encouraged to appreciate their own self worth, continue to develop their talents and become aware of their responsibilities to self,God, Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||627 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: NS-4 | 380 students
3500 Amber Dr
San Jose, CA 95117
(408)248-2464 3.5 NS-4
- San Jose Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
1980 Hamilton Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
(408)626-8008 1.2 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.