St Christopher School
- The St. Christopher School philosophy is based on the belief that a Catholic education is developed in a parish school supported by a faith community.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children. The development of Catholic citizens is the joint responsibility of the parents, the school, and the Church.
- The fulfillment of developing the whole child-- the ideas, the attitudes, the habits, the values, and the principles -- can be achieved though a quality Catholic education which centers around the message of Jesus.
- Recognizing the potential of the students for leadership, they are encouraged to appreciate their own self worth, continue to develop their talents and become aware of their responsibilities to self,God, Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||627 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: K-8 | 391 students
4850 Pearl Ave
San Jose, CA 95136
(408)978-1355 2.6 K-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.