St Christopher School
- The St. Christopher School philosophy is based on the belief that a Catholic education is developed in a parish school supported by a faith community.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children. The development of Catholic citizens is the joint responsibility of the parents, the school, and the Church.
- The fulfillment of developing the whole child-- the ideas, the attitudes, the habits, the values, and the principles -- can be achieved though a quality Catholic education which centers around the message of Jesus.
- Recognizing the potential of the students for leadership, they are encouraged to appreciate their own self worth, continue to develop their talents and become aware of their responsibilities to self,God, Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||615 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San JoseGrades: PK-8 | 535 students
1198 Redmond Ave
San Jose, CA 95120
- San JoseGrades: K-5 | 578 students
4300 Bucknall Road
San Jose, CA 95130
- San JoseGrades: PK-8 | 481 students
4850 Pearl Ave
San Jose, CA 95136
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.