St Christopher School
- The St. Christopher School philosophy is based on the belief that a Catholic education is developed in a parish school supported by a faith community.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children. The development of Catholic citizens is the joint responsibility of the parents, the school, and the Church.
- The fulfillment of developing the whole child-- the ideas, the attitudes, the habits, the values, and the principles -- can be achieved though a quality Catholic education which centers around the message of Jesus.
- Recognizing the potential of the students for leadership, they are encouraged to appreciate their own self worth, continue to develop their talents and become aware of their responsibilities to self,God, Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||607 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: PK-8 | 372 students
4850 Pearl Ave
San Jose, CA 95136
(408) 978-1355 2.6 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?