Presentation High School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 834 students
- Yearly Tuition: $23,350
- Average class size: 28 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 19
Presentation High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Faith and spiritual development are important parts of the well-rounded education provided at Presentation High School. In addition to academics and activities, students have opportunities for prayer, reflection, community worship and service. The school motto "Not words but deeds" reminds us to transform words into actions with service to our school, community and world.
- Our single-sex environment instills in young women courage, confidence and a sense of empowerment. Just think - the best calculus student at Presentation is a young woman. The top debater and fastest runner are young women. The robotics team, film and media club, Math and Science Academy, all are driven by talented young women who see no limits when it comes to education and personal accomplishment.
- Like larger schools, Presentation offers a wide range of curricular choices, a competitive athletic program, an exciting array of co-curricular activities and a picturesque campus with state-of-the-art facilities. Yet Presentation has retained a small-school feel where teachers, counselors and administrators know students by name. Our gym can accommodate all four class levels at once, fostering a sense of community and school pride at assemblies and liturgies.
- Presentation prepares students for college by using a block schedule that allows for more productivity in the classroom. Classes are 85 minutes long and include lectures, large- and small-group activities, technology, board work and visual aids. Each year 100 percent of our graduates go on to college, where our students report feeling very prepared for the rigors of higher education, particularly in the areas of writing and study skills.
Endorse Presentation High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards