- Prime time for kids is an early learning center offering early intervention services, A preschool for children with and without disabilities, a school age program for children with autism spectrum disorders, and extended day care for children of working parents, all in a warm, caring environment.
- Depending upon a child's needs, therapeutic services are built into the individual curriculum for that girl or boy.
- Prime Time for Kids pre-school is open from September through June for children ages 2.9 through 5.
- Half and full day sessions are available. Prime Time's inclusionary philosophy means that children with and without developmental disabilities learn and play together.
- A summer session is open to eligible children with developmental disabilities who require year 'round therapeutic and educational services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Bilingual School Association
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Prime Time For Kids-rockland A also viewed these schools: Montessori Center Of Nyack-the River School.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.