Prime Time For Kids-rockland A
- Prime time for kids is an early learning center offering early intervention services, A preschool for children with and without disabilities, a school age program for children with autism spectrum disorders, and extended day care for children of working parents, all in a warm, caring environment.
- Depending upon a child's needs, therapeutic services are built into the individual curriculum for that girl or boy.
- Prime Time for Kids pre-school is open from September through June for children ages 2.9 through 5.
- Half and full day sessions are available. Prime Time's inclusionary philosophy means that children with and without developmental disabilities learn and play together.
- A summer session is open to eligible children with developmental disabilities who require year 'round therapeutic and educational services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Bilingual School Association|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed Prime Time For Kids-rockland A also viewed these schools: Montessori Center Of Nyack-the River School.
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.