Prince Of Peace Catholic School
Tel: (913) 764-0650
- Prince of Peace Catholic School creates a Christ-centered community through spiritual, academic and social growth that develops life-long learners who positively impact society.
- Christ is the reason for this school. The unseen but ever present teacher in our classes, the model of our faculty, the inspiration of our students.
- Our goal is to enable the children to develop spiritually, socially, academically and physically.
- We believe that nothing is more important than to provide an environment that fulfills the complete needs of your child! We provide full-time and part-time preschool in addition to before and after school care (ASC) for full-day Prince of Peace Elementary School students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||542 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Overland Park Grades: PK-8 | 544 students
9510 W 127th St Ste 200
Overland Park, KS 66213
(913) 851-2531 4.5 PK-8
- Overland Park Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
11300 W 103rd St
Overland Park, KS 66214
(913) 492-2582 5.9 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.