- Prince of Peace Catholic School creates a Christ-centered community through spiritual, academic and social growth that develops life-long learners who positively impact society.
- Christ is the reason for this school. The unseen but ever present teacher in our classes, the model of our faculty, the inspiration of our students.
- Our goal is to enable the children to develop spiritually, socially, academically and physically.
- We believe that nothing is more important than to provide an environment that fulfills the complete needs of your child! We provide full-time and part-time preschool in addition to before and after school care (ASC) for full-day Prince of Peace Elementary School students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||580 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OlatheGrades: PK-8 | 131 students
920 W Honeysuckle Dr
Olathe, KS 66061
Overland ParkGrades: K-8 | 591 students
9510 W 127th St Ste 200
Overland Park, KS 66213
Overland ParkGrades: K-9 | 432 students
11300 W 103rd St
Overland Park, KS 66214
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.