Holy Spirit School
- Holy Spirit Preschool works cooperatively with parents and the community to facilitate a program that will create a solid educational foundation for young children.
- The mission of Holy Spirit Catholic School is to develop independent life-long learners who can and will live for Christ.
- At Holy Spirit Catholic School, our goal is to educate, influence, and nurture children so they can see God at work in all aspects of their daily lives.
- Our parents, students, and faculty represent a belief in Catholic morality, doctrine, and values, A belief in Catholic faith through prayer, liturgy, service, community, leadership, and individual example, A belief in Catholic education, focusing on the spiritual, intellectual, and physical development and excellence of the whole person; encouraging respect for others and self-esteem.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LenexaGrades: KG-8 | 697 students
13600 W 92nd St
Lenexa, KS 66215
- OlatheGrades: K-8 | 580 students
16000 W 143rd St
Olathe, KS 66062
- OlatheGrades: PK-8 | 131 students
920 W Honeysuckle Dr
Olathe, KS 66061
- LeawoodGrades: 1-12 | 83 students
10713 Barkley St
Leawood, KS 66211
- Overland ParkGrades: K-8 | 591 students
9510 W 127th St Ste 200
Overland Park, KS 66213
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.