Holy Spirit School
Tel: (913) 492-2582
- Holy Spirit Preschool works cooperatively with parents and the community to facilitate a program that will create a solid educational foundation for young children.
- The mission of Holy Spirit Catholic School is to develop independent life-long learners who can and will live for Christ.
- At Holy Spirit Catholic School, our goal is to educate, influence, and nurture children so they can see God at work in all aspects of their daily lives.
- Our parents, students, and faculty represent a belief in Catholic morality, doctrine, and values, A belief in Catholic faith through prayer, liturgy, service, community, leadership, and individual example, A belief in Catholic education, focusing on the spiritual, intellectual, and physical development and excellence of the whole person; encouraging respect for others and self-esteem.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||436 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Overland Park Grades: PK-8 | 544 students
9510 W 127th St Ste 200
Overland Park, KS 66213
(913) 851-2531 3.2 PK-8
- Lenexa Grades: K-8 | 614 students
13600 W 92nd St
Lenexa, KS 66215
(913) 888-3250 2 K-8
- Olathe Grades: K-8 | 542 students
16000 W 143rd St
Olathe, KS 66062
(913) 764-0650 5.9 K-8
- Leawood Grades: 6-12 | 58 students
10713 Barkley St
Leawood, KS 66211
(913) 341-6666 2.8 6-12
- Leawood Grades: PK-8 | 450 students
3700 W 119th St
Leawood, KS 66209
(913) 338-4330 5 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.