The entire staff here would like to welcome you to our school.
We have an amazing team of teachers who enjoying working with your child and working closely with you to ensure they are loved, taught and have fun every day.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Prodigy is a NAEYC accredited center located in North Austin. We are in close proximity to IBM, ADC, NI, EA and St. David's North Medical Center. Our center is now enrolling children from the ages of 6 weeks up to age 12.
- We have a keypad entry leading back to the classrooms, our playground is fenced and locked from the inside. Our school is monitored via ADP. Prodigy's staff are all CPR and First Aid certified. We have an extensive Emergency Plan including fire, tornado, bomb threats, and potential lock down.
- Hours Of Operation: 7am to 6:30pm, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Prodigy Child Development Center often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Prodigy Child Development Center?
The application deadline for Prodigy Child Development Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Prodigy Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.