Pyramid Montessori is a Christian Montessori Pre-school and Kindergarten located in the Cascade/Forest Hills area of Grand Rapids, MI.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 20 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,240
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- Pyramid Montessori is a Christian Montessori Pre-school and Kindergarten located in the Cascade/Forest Hills area of Grand Rapids, MI.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Pyramid Montessori cost?
Pyramid Montessori's tuition is approximately $3,240 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Pyramid Montessori?
The application deadline for Pyramid Montessori is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Pyramid Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.