Queen Of Peace Catholic School
Tel: (218) 879-8516 Ext. 18
Queen Of Peace Catholic School Photo #3 - The Franciscan Sisters of the Eucharist perform administration and teaching roles at Queen of Peace School
Queen Of Peace Catholic School Photo #4 - Queen of Peace students are given plenty of time for creative expression through the arts, music and theater
Queen Of Peace Catholic School Photo #5 - The annual all school Christmas concert is just one part of the wonderful music program in place at Queen of Peace School
Queen Of Peace Catholic School Photo #6 - 5th and 6th graders enjoying one of their field trips to a nearby nature center
- Queen of Peace Catholic School is a PreK-8 school with excellent academic programs and more than a century of faith-filled tradition. Our school is a mission of Queen of Peace parish in Cloquet, Minnesota, a landmark parish of the Duluth Diocese.
- A quality education is one of the most important gifts a child can receive. It is where their talents are focused; their character is nurtured; and their souls are transformed through genuine encounters with truth, goodness, and beauty. Our small class size, rigorous curriculum and strong moral guidance provide the instructive experiences a maturing child needs to succeed on meaningful terms during this life and to hold unwavering hope for life eternal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(White, red, or navy polo shirts, blue bottoms, black dress shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,967|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition varies according to the number of children with a family cap. Along with the tuition, fund raisers and volunteer hours are required.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
|Admissions Director||David Douglas|
|Admissions Associate||Mr. Brian Meisner|
- At Queen of Peace Catholic School, faith and knowledge meet for a life time of learning. Founded on Catholic principles, our school is devoted to guiding children, developing their skills, discovering their talents, and growing in faith.
- We prepare students for learning with deference to the trivium the entry-point of an integrated and Catholic liberal arts education. We teach the fundamentals reading, writing, arithmetic, geography, history, language, catechism, and science, and then we build on the fundamentals in later grades with a study of the deeper logic of each core subject and by introducing classic literary texts. The study of great books gives rigor and clarity to a student`s engagement with the world around us and with the world of his or her own imagination, following on the paths and reflecting upon immortal characters that have been approved by generations.
- In addition, we support and value the Catholic Diocese of Duluth Mission Statement which reads:" Our Catholic Schools exist to advance religious education, formation and service ministries of the Catholic Church. We welcome children into loving Catholic faith communities where religious instruction and faith formation are integrated into our programs. We value each student as a special and cherished child of God.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cloquet Grades: PK-K | 15 students
615 12th St
Cloquet, MN 55720
(218) 879-7138 0.6 PK-K
- Cloquet Grades: NS-12 | 62 students
1705 Wilson Ave
Cloquet, MN 55720
(218) 879-2536 1 NS-12
- Duluth Grades: PK-8 | 146 students
715 N 57th Ave W
Duluth, MN 55807
(218) 624-1511 13.8 PK-8
- Duluth Grades: PK-4 | 7 students
115 E Orange St
Duluth, MN 55811
(218) 722-7535 16.2 PK-4
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.