Queen Of Peace Grammar School
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 303 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Queen of Peace provides learning experiences in a Catholic environment that will assist the students in their spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development. Our program of instruction is designed so that students can achieve the following goals:
- Grow in understanding that each person has a role in the final realization of the Kingdom of God on earth.
- Learn about the message and person of Jesus Christ and the history, doctrine, and practices of the Catholic Church.
- Develop moral and spiritual values, ethical standards of conduct, and basic integrity.
- Develop a spirit of prayer, worship, and interest in apostolic service.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge that will enable them to assume a positive, active role in shaping the future of our society.
- Develop an appreciation of the uniqueness and diversity of human culture.
- Develop a respect for the rights of others as individuals and groups.
- Develop appreciation for the heritage, responsibilities, and privileges of the American society.
- The rigorous curriculum at Queen of Peace Grammar School is fully aligned with New Jersey Common Core Curriculum Standards for Education. Our educational plan includes:
- -Fully certified, experienced teachers
- -Weekly Art, Music, World Language
- -Physical Education
- -Computer/Library and D.A.R.E. classes
- -Complete computer lab as well as classroom use of Internet (SMART Boards,iPads and Laptops)
- -Albertus Magnus Science Room
- -Resource Room for all IEP students
- -Participation in many school as well as local competitions (Spelling Bees,Geography Bees, Poster/Essay Contests,Art,STEM Fair/Social Studies Fairs)
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Queen Of Peace Grammar School offer?
Queen Of Peace Grammar School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Queen Of Peace Grammar School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Queen Of Peace Grammar School?
The application deadline for Queen Of Peace Grammar School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Queen Of Peace Grammar School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards