Quincy Notre Dame High School
Tel: (217) 653-3964
- Quincy Notre Dame, as a private, Catholic co-educational school, seeks to build a community of learners among its faculty, staff, students and parents.
- Founded on faith in God and trust among its members, this community strivesto make Catholic values an integral part of its existence.
- Quincy Notre Dame fosters an environment of consideration and acceptance, while challenging its members to develop their potential through strong educational and extracurricular programs.
- Quincy Notre Dame strives to prepare its students to assume vital Christian roles in a constantly changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||428 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Modesto Grades: 9-12 | 377 students
200 S Carpenter Road
Modesto, CA 95351
(209) 524-9611 1596.4 9-12
- Boise Grades: 9-12 | 839 students
7009 Franklin Rd
Boise, ID 83709
(208) 375-6010 1301.8 9-12
- Nampa Grades: NS-12 | 675 students
11920 W. Flamingo Avenue
Nampa, ID 83651
(208) 466-8451 1319.8 NS-12
- Andover Grades: NS-12 | 466 students
3037 Bunker Lake Blvd NW
Andover, MN 55304
(763) 427-4595 379.6 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.