Raleigh Knowledge Beginnings
Raleigh Knowledge Beginnings Photo #2 - Welcome to Raleigh Knowledge Beginnings. Where lifetime of learning begins!
Raleigh Knowledge Beginnings Photo #5 - Our Preschool built caves during our Dinosaur theme. What will they build next?
At Knowledge Beginnings Wakefield we work together, learn together, aspire together and laugh together.
We gain strength from each other, help each other and most of all empower each other '¦ all of that with one common goal - to make our school the best educational environment for children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Knowledge Beginnings of Raleigh-Wakefield! Our school
has been caring for our community for over 15 years. We thank
you for the opportunity to teach, nurture and care for your
child(ren) each and every day. You and your family are a very
important part of Knowledge Beginnings. Our Nationally Accredited
school is designed to be a home away from home for children where
they can learn, laugh, grow and have fun. With designated learning
centers in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich
social play and child-initiated discovery.
We believe the most powerful learning comes from a self-discovery process that actively engages a child's critical thinking skills. Children are natural learners who flourish in a responsive environment centered on respect, creativity, and joy. We promote an environment that encourages indpendence and allows children the freedom needed to become capable and confident individuals.
Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of early childhood educators who have a true passion for educating and nuturing children. Teaching is at the heart of everything we do and we look foward to showing you everything our school has to offer.
- At Knowledge Beginnings we offer different safety features that will put your mind at ease while at work. Upon entering our building we have a keypad entry system, in which each of our enrolled families have their own individual entry code to enter the building. Once inside we have an open door policy for our families, where they are welcome to spend the day with their child or simply watch from the cameras in each classroom from the lobby. Outside the building we have five different fenced playscapes with an adult length latch to open the gate. Our school is a nut free school. Our staff is CPR, First Aid, and SIDS certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, German, Hindi, Spanish
- Inquire within
Endorse Raleigh Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.