5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (317) 844-3464
Rangeline KinderCare Photo #8 - Preschoolers helped to make our playground hopscotch and are clearly proud of it as they recall making it to parents and staff weekly.
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center, the premiere early childhood learning center.
- We provide a high quality educational environment to your child through enriched daily activities, safe classroom environments, and quality staff members.
- As a staff we are dedicated to both the education and the safety of your child.
- If you at any point have any questions for us, feel free to stop in the office, call or e-mail with the contact information provided.
- We feel privileged and honored that you have chosen our establishment for your child. Thank you for trusting your loved one with us.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Rangeline KinderCare Learning Center!
Our learning center is located off Rangeline Road, just blocks from downtown Carmel. Walking in our front door you will immediately feel welcomed by our experienced, friendly staff and cozy learning environment. Each classroom, and its corrisponding curriculum, is designed to foster your child's individual growth and development, working together to ensure his/her school readiness.
Our nationally recognized curriculum aligns with the Indiana State Standards, NECPA and NAEYC criteria. From our Infant room to our School Age After School Club, our teachers are passionately guiding each child's success!
Our Preschool is also passionate about having a positive footprint in our community and currently helps sponsor the Carmel Farmer's Market, Carmel Dad's Club, and Local Food Pantries along with donating to many other community outreach programs like the Mover's for Moms, and Third Phase Food Pantry and Women's Shelter. We believe it's important to teach children about kindness, service, and compassion, and one of the best ways is by example!
- Our center takes pride in fostering a safe and healthy environment
as our number one priority. We are lucky to partner with the Carmel
Police and Fire Departments that are directly across the street!
Together, we help teach our students and families the most
recent safety tips and enjoy their annual visits allowing the
children to know their neighborhood helpers!
We have very intentional features like our front door keypad entry, self-locking doors (playground and exterior doors), and fenced in playgrounds. Every employee completes CPR, First Aid and Universal Precautions trainings annually and we conduct monthly Emergency drills as a whole building to make sure we are as prepared for any emergency as possible. We take the safety and heath of each one of our children very seriously.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Spanish
- Accept Hoosier Childcare (covers partial or full tuition based on income and education level) - Parent must contact CCDF office and speak with case worker for approval; Center cannot assist with process, but accepts it. Co-pay levels vary between $5-$90 weekly
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carmel Grades: NS-K
160 Medical Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
(317) 705-0875 0.5 NS-K
- Carmel Grades: 3-12 | 95 students
1420 Chase Court
Carmel, IN 46032
(317) 843-9500 0.7 3-12
- Carmel Grades: PK-K | 19 students
463 E Main St
Carmel, IN 46032
(317) 201-0007 0.8 PK-K
- Carmel Grades: PK-12 | 167 students
1010 E 126th St
Carmel, IN 46082
(317) 519-5501 0.9 PK-12
- Carmel Grades: 1-4 | 13 students
1402 W Main St
Carmel, IN 46032
(317) 846-3182 0.9 1-4
Our daughter attended from 2017-2019, and we are so glad we made that choice. The teachers were great, and she was genuinely loved by each of them across her three rooms. A very good mixture of fun/play and curriculum-based learning. Very reasonable pricing as well. To be frank, we had heard some negative word of mouth about other KC locations while living in Virginia. Rangeline Kindercare proved that wrong by a mile. Highly recommend.
- Posted by Parent - Owen and Grace
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?