Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center, the premiere early childhood learning center.
We provide a high quality educational environment to your child through enriched daily activities, safe classroom environments, and quality staff members.
As a staff we are dedicated to both the education and the safety of your child.
If you at any point have any questions for us, feel free to stop in the office, call or e-mail with the contact information provided.
We feel privileged and honored that you have chosen our establishment for your child. Thank you for trusting your loved one with us.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 65 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Rangeline KinderCare Learning Center!
We are located off Rangeline Road, just blocks from downtown Carmel. Walking in our front door you will immediately feel welcomed by our experienced,friendly staff and cozy learning environment. Each classroom and its specific curriculum is designed to foster your child’s individual growth and development, working together to ensure his/her school readiness.
Our nationally recognized curriculum aligns with our Indiana StateStandards, NECPA and NAEYC criteria. From our Infant room to our School Age After School Club, our teachers are passionately guiding each child's success!
We are also passionate about having a positive footprint in our community and currently help sponsor the Carmel Farmer's Market, Carmel Dad's Club, and Local Food Pantries along with donating to many other community outreach programs like the Mover's for Moms and Third Phase Food Pantry and Women's Shelter. We believe it's important to teach children about kindness, service, and compassion, and one of the best ways is by example!
- Our center takes pride in fostering a safe and healthy environment
as our number one priority. We are lucky to partner with the Carmel
Police and Fire Departments that are directly across the street!
Together, we help teach our students and families the most
recent safety tips and enjoy their annual visits allowing the
children to know their neighborhood helpers!
We have very intentional features like our front door keypad entry, self-locking doors (playground and exterior doors), and fenced in playgrounds. Every employee completes CPR, First Aid and Universal Precautions trainings annually and we conduct monthly Emergency drills as a whole building to make sure we are as prepared for any emergency as possible. We take the safety and heath of each one of our children very seriously.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Spanish
- Accreditations: NECPA, Others - other_accreditations
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- Accept Hoosier Childcare (covers partial or full tuition based on income and education level) - Parent must contact CCDF office and speak with case worker for approval; Center cannot assist with process, but accepts it. Co-pay levels vary between $5-$90 weekly
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Rangeline KinderCare?
The application deadline for Rangeline KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Our daughter attended from 2017-2019, and we are so glad we made that choice. The teachers were great, and she was genuinely loved by each of them across her three rooms. A very good mixture of fun/play and curriculum-based learning. Very reasonable pricing as well. To be frank, we had heard some negative word of mouth about other KC locations while living in Virginia. Rangeline Kindercare proved that wrong by a mile. Highly recommend.
Endorse Rangeline KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.