Our staff has a total of 110 years of experience combined in early childcare as well as having an average tenure of 5 years at KinderCare with a few staff members teaching for over 10 years.
Our team strives for excellence through continuing education with biannual company professional development trainings.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to your Recker/McDowell KinderCare. We are excited to meet you and your family! Our school is a fun filled learning environment that enjoys teaching all ages. The kids are engaged throughout the day in fun and stimulating activities, and often don't want to leave at the end of the day!
- All of our teachers are First Aid and CPR certified. We have a self locking front door along with key pad entry that changes semi-annual. We also offer age appropriate playgrounds with supervision at all times. We thrive for a clean and safe place of learning.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- DES, PIMA Maricopa Indian Reservation
Endorse Recker-McDowell KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.