Tel: (480) 396-2060
Our staff has a total of 110 years of experience combined in early childcare as well as having an average tenure of 5 years at KinderCare with a few staff members teaching for over 10 years.
Our team strives for excellence through continuing education with biannual company professional development trainings.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to your Recker/McDowell KinderCare. We are excited to meet you and your family! Our school is a fun filled learning environment that enjoys teaching all ages. The kids are engaged throughout the day in fun and stimulating activities, and often don't want to leave at the end of the day!
- All of our teachers are First Aid and CPR certified. We have a self locking front door along with key pad entry that changes semi-annual. We also offer age appropriate playgrounds with supervision at all times. We thrive for a clean and safe place of learning.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- DES, PIMA Maricopa Indian Reservation
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Recker-McDowell KinderCare is Faith Christian School (3.1 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Red Mountain Montessori Academy (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Grades: PK-K | 30 students
6426 E Mcdowell Rd
Mesa, AZ 85215
(480) 654-1124 0.8 PK-K
- Mesa Grades: PK-K | 80 students
1201 N 66th St
Mesa, AZ 85205
(480) 274-3437 2.1 PK-K
- Mesa Grades: NS | 63 students
2745 North 32nd Street
Mesa, AZ 85213
(480) 325-0687 3.6 NS
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.