- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 145 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Mission Statement- Welcome to Redeemer Lutheran Preschool The dominating philosophy of our program is to provide spiritual guidance for our preschoolers. In the Bible we read in Proverbs 22:6, "Train up a child in a way he should go; and when he is old he will not depart from it." Children need freedom to explore, create, and learn using their hands and minds as tools for discovery. Our program is designed to promote the development of self-confidence in our children as well as provide an atmosphere for physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual development.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Redeemer Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten?
The application deadline for Redeemer Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Redeemer Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.