Thank you for choosing KinderCare Learning Center of Redmond, Washington.
We are confident that we can meet all of your early childhood educational needs.
With our years of experience and the longevity of our core staff, we will help build the foundation for your child's education on a daily basis as the first years in a child's life are the most important.
Our research-based curriculum and classrooms have been specifically designed by early childhood education experts in order to help foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
The information you find on this webpage will help you get familiar with all the things that make our Redmond center such a special place! If you have any questions about how to join the fun, you can contact us at (425) 869-2084.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! We would love to give you a tour to show off all of the terrific things happening here!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Redmond KinderCare. Our experts designed our classrooms
'” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for
success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such
as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the
opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery.
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- We take the health and safety of our students very seriously. Upon entering our building you will see a keypad entry with a security code that is changed periodically sp that only enrolled families have access to our building. We have three fenced playgrounds so that our youngest to oldest have age appropriate toys and equipment to play with. Every member of our staff has passed both the Washington Department of Early Learning's required background check and a national background check required by Knowledge Universe. All staff are required to keep their CPR and First Aid certifications current.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
- No subsidy accepted
Endorse Redmond KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.