Tel: (425) 869-2084
- Thank you for choosing KinderCare Learning Center of Redmond, Washington.
- We are confident that we can meet all of your early childhood educational needs.
- With our years of experience and the longevity of our core staff, we will help build the foundation for your child's education on a daily basis as the first years in a child's life are the most important.
- Our research-based curriculum and classrooms have been specifically designed by early childhood education experts in order to help foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
- The information you find on this webpage will help you get familiar with all the things that make our Redmond center such a special place! If you have any questions about how to join the fun, you can contact us at (425) 869-2084.
- Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! We would love to give you a tour to show off all of the terrific things happening here!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Redmond KinderCare. Our experts designed our classrooms
'” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for
success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such
as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the
opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery.
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- We take the health and safety of our students very seriously. Upon entering our building you will see a keypad entry with a security code that is changed periodically sp that only enrolled families have access to our building. We have three fenced playgrounds so that our youngest to oldest have age appropriate toys and equipment to play with. Every member of our staff has passed both the Washington Department of Early Learning's required background check and a national background check required by Knowledge Universe. All staff are required to keep their CPR and First Aid certifications current.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
- No subsidy accepted
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redmond Grades: 1-12 | 28 students
17946 Ne 65th St
Redmond, WA 98052
(425) 861-8327 0.1 1-12
- Redmond Grades: 6-12
7345 164th Ave NE, Ste I-135
Redmond, WA 98052
(425) 373-0800 1.1 6-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.