- Brightmont Academy is an accredited 6th-12th private school providing one-to-one instruction.
- One teacher works with one student to individualize learning pace, style, and goals.
- Students can enroll in a customized academic program on a flexible schedule and start any time of year, including summer.
- Brightmont Academy also offers courses for credit, tutoring for grades 3-12, test preparation, and college and career assessment.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, High-functioning Autism (such as Asperger?s syndrome), Anxiety disorders, Depression, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Memory deficits, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Oppositional defiant disorder|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Environmental Science, Calculus AB, Chemistry, Eng. Language & Comp., Eng. Literature & Comp., Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Physics B, Psychology, Spanish Language, Statistics, U.S. Govt & Politics, U.S. History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Julie Smith|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Rocketry Club Rocketry Club,|
- Brightmont Academy is an accredited 6th-12th private school with a mission to provide one-to-one instruction to help students reach their full academic potential and prepare for college and career. At the center of the personalized learning approach is one-to-one instruction: One teacher works with one student to individualize learning pace, style, and goals. Students can enroll in a customized academic program on a flexible schedule and start any time of year. Brightmont also offers courses for credit, tutoring for grades 3-12, test preparation, and college and career assessment. We are now enrolling for summer school 2016. Brightmont Academy has been helping students achieve success since 1999 and has campuses in Arizona, Michigan, Minnesota, and Washington. For more information visit: www.BrightmontAcademy.com.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mercer IslandGrades: 7-12 | 135 students
Po Box 42
Mercer Island, WA 98040
BellevueGrades: NS-8 | 296 students
2701 Bellevue-Redmond Rd
Bellevue, WA 98008
WoodinvilleGrades: 7-12 | 108 students
13120 NE 177th Pl, A104
Woodinville, WA 98072
BellevueGrades: 5-12 | 50 students
5027 159th Place Se
Bellevue, WA 98006
BellevueGrades: PK-8 | 643 students
14600 Ne 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.