We have a combined wealth of over 30 years experience at our center.
Our staff are committed to higher education, which is evidenced in their credentials ranging from Master's Degrees to Child Development Associate credentials.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Ridgeway KinderCare! The center is run as though everyone is a family. Everyone works hard to create a welcoming environment, maintain an open-door policy, and invite parents to be included, like come read to their child's classroom. There are also monthly events for everyone to attend in order to develop strong relationships. Each day is rewarding for the staff member. They feel honored to be a part of each child's development and mold their educational foundation. They feel inspired to further develop as a teacher outside of the classroom through continued training and education. Once families see what Ridgeway KinderCare has to offer, they will see that the center is one of the best for early childhood education. Families are invited to schedule a tour to see our center firsthand. Call us today to schedule your visit!
- Our center has a keypad entry and our entire staff is CPR and First Aid certified. All of our playgrounds are enclosed and fenced off from public access.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- TN Dept. of Human Resources, NACCRA, ICS Head start (Mississippi)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Ridgeway KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Don't Need Financial Aid? Step to the Front of the Line!
The fallout of the economic and financial meltdown of 2009 was far reaching. Private schools did not escape the consequences either. But that may be a good thing for you.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
July 20, 2022School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.