We have a combined wealth of over 30 years experience at our center.
Our staff are committed to higher education, which is evidenced in their credentials ranging from Master's Degrees to Child Development Associate credentials.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Ridgeway KinderCare! The center is run as though everyone is a family. Everyone works hard to create a welcoming environment, maintain an open-door policy, and invite parents to be included, like come read to their child's classroom. There are also monthly events for everyone to attend in order to develop strong relationships. Each day is rewarding for the staff member. They feel honored to be a part of each child's development and mold their educational foundation. They feel inspired to further develop as a teacher outside of the classroom through continued training and education. Once families see what Ridgeway KinderCare has to offer, they will see that the center is one of the best for early childhood education. Families are invited to schedule a tour to see our center firsthand. Call us today to schedule your visit!
- Our center has a keypad entry and our entire staff is CPR and First Aid certified. All of our playgrounds are enclosed and fenced off from public access.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- TN Dept. of Human Resources, NACCRA, ICS Head start (Mississippi)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Ridgeway KinderCare?
The application deadline for Ridgeway KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Ridgeway KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.