Ries Ballwin KinderCare
Ries Ballwin KinderCare Photo #3 - Congratulations to our PreKindergarten teacher, Lori Rumping, our Knowledge Universe Early Childhood Educator of the Year! It truly is blessing to come go work everyday and experience the passion of education that is Ms. Lori. It is an inspiration to witness the influence you have had on so many children throughout the years! Not only do you make the lives of children better but everyone around you! Thanks for all you do!
Ries Ballwin KinderCare Photo #7 - The babies love to crawl through the tunnel as they are improving their large moter skills and coordination.
Ries Ballwin KinderCare Photo #9 - Infants are given the freedom to explore their environment as they continue to reach new milestones.
Every one of our teachers goes through the same rigorous hiring process to ensure their dedication, passion, and ability to meet the needs of your child.
We take pride in having the best teachers in the field of early childhood education.
Every year we set aside time to further develop our professional skills through staff development days and training.
Together we are committed to providing the highest quality care and education in each of our classrooms.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Ballwin KinderCare! We are proud to be one of the
Nationally Accreddited KinderCare Learning Centers in Missouri, as
all of the KinderCare Centers in Missouri are 100% Accredited. We
are conveniently located at the corner of Big Bend and Ries Rd in
West St. Louis County. We are fortunate to be in the heart of the
Ballwin community, surrounded by several parks and elementary
schools. With fun activities that promote family involvement and
community service, as well as high quality care and education, our
families take great pride in being a part of the KinderCare
Each teacher at KinderCare is passionate about providing the highest quality Early Childhood Educational programs and curriculum. Our teachers are committed to creating a love of learning that will last a lifetime and each child is provided with an individualized learning plan to prepare your child for success in school and beyond. We even have the 2014 Knowledge Universe Educator of the Year, Ms. Lori R., teaching at our center. We believe in developing the whole child, providing a balanced approach to learning in a fun and engaging environment, your child will develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. We pride ourselves on leading the way in Early Childhood Education, we are very proud to be the first in the industry to implement the Common Core Standards initiative.
Finding the right place and the right people for your child's education and care is a big decision, we welcome you to come in and experience a clean, safe, fun, and structured atmosphere. Please contact us to schedule your visit; we look forward to meeting your family and introducing you to ours.
- We pride ourselves on providing our children and families with a clean, healthy, and safe environment to learn and grow in. Before you even step foot in our building you will notice some of our safety features like fenced playgrounds and a secured keypad entry in our lobby. Walking into our building you will continue to see our safety features, including a cleaning and sanitation process in each of our classrooms and throughout our building. Providing a safe environment starts with our youngest, tiniest friends; our Infant Classroom teachers practice safe bottle procedures and are trained in safe sleep. It continues all the way through our School Age Classrooms who practice vehicle safety in our buses and parking lots. We all take pride in partcipating in monthly fire drills, emergency weather drills, and lock-down procedure drills. You can have peace of mind knowing every smiling teacher who greets you is First Aid and CPR certified. Ms. Ashley, our health and safety coordinator, would love to talk to you in more detail about the daily tasks she completes to ensure the health and safety of every child in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin
- State Subsidy, St. Louis Community College and NACCRRA.
Endorse Ries Ballwin KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.