Riviera Hall Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (310) 375-5528
- Riviera Hall Lutheran School provides students with a Christ-centered experience which focuses on academic excellence, character, integrity, and community in a nurturing environment.
- Our academic program challenges our students at every grade level and builds the foundation for a successful school experience.
- Riviera Hall develops the total child spiritually, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
- As independent learners, Riviera Hall students graduate with the confidence to become involved and aware citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,385|
|Tuition Notes||K -5th rate $9385 TK & Middle School $8745|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Daycare, Home EC, Music, Spanish|
Club or Organization:
Chess, Computer, gymnastics, Lacrosse, Running Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redondo Beach Grades: NS-8
525 Earle Lane
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
(310) 798-5181 3.3 NS-8
- Redondo Beach Grades: PK-5 | 185 students
907 Knob Hill Ave
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
(310) 544-3099 1.2 PK-5
I love this school! Such a loving place and I'm sad I have to graduate... ;(
- Posted by Student/Alumni - bob
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?