Riviera Hall Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Riviera Hall Lutheran School provides students with a Christ-centered experience which focuses on academic excellence, character, integrity, and community in a nurturing environment.
- Our academic program challenges our students at every grade level and builds the foundation for a successful school experience.
- Riviera Hall develops the total child spiritually, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
- As independent learners, Riviera Hall students graduate with the confidence to become involved and aware citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,385|
|Tuition Notes||K -5th rate $9385 TK & Middle School $8745|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Daycare, Home EC, Music, Spanish|
Club or Organization:
Chess, Computer, gymnastics, Lacrosse, Running Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redondo Beach Grades: NS-8
525 Earle Lane
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
(310)798-5181 3.3 NS-8
- Redondo Beach Grades: PK-5 | 186 students
907 Knob Hill Ave
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
(310)540-9742 1.2 PK-5
I love this school! Such a loving place and I'm sad I have to graduate... ;(
- Posted by Student/Alumni - bob
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.