Rock Creek Christian Academy
- Restoration Christian School has been providing quality private education to the Southern Indiana area for the past 27 years.
- Restoration offers students the opportunity for a small classroom environment with individualized attention and spiritual guidance from faculty and staff.
- The mission of Restoration Christian School is to provide families with a Christian environment where their children can be taught and trained.
- Emphasis is placed on scholarship, leadership, spiritual growth and servanthood.
- Students will be encouraged to achieve their God-given potential and to prepare to become contributing members of society and the Kingdom of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Albany Grades: K-12 | 709 students
1000 Academy Drive
New Albany, IN 47150
(812) 944-6200 8.6 K-12
- Jeffersonville Grades: PK-8 | 245 students
1842 E. 8th Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
(812) 283-3123 10.4 PK-8
- Sellersburg Grades: PK-7 | 345 students
105 Saint Paul Street
Sellersburg, IN 47172
(812) 246-3266 2.7 PK-7
- New Albany Grades: PK-8 | 363 students
217 W Daisy Lane
New Albany, IN 47150
(812) 944-6090 9.9 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.