Rock Creek Christian Academy
- Restoration Christian School has been providing quality private education to the Southern Indiana area for the past 27 years.
- Restoration offers students the opportunity for a small classroom environment with individualized attention and spiritual guidance from faculty and staff.
- The mission of Restoration Christian School is to provide families with a Christian environment where their children can be taught and trained.
- Emphasis is placed on scholarship, leadership, spiritual growth and servanthood.
- Students will be encouraged to achieve their God-given potential and to prepare to become contributing members of society and the Kingdom of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed Rock Creek Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Christian Academy of Indiana, Sacred Heart School, St. John Paul II Catholic School, Portland Christian School - Portland Avenue Campus and St Anthony Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New AlbanyGrades: PK-12 | 820 students
1000 Academy Drive
New Albany, IN 47150
- JeffersonvilleGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
1842 E. 8th Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- SellersburgGrades: PK-6 | 306 students
105 Saint Paul Street
Sellersburg, IN 47172
- LouisvilleGrades: KG-12 | 204 students
2500 Portland Ave
Louisville, KY 40212
- ClarksvilleGrades: PK-8 | 327 students
320 N Sherwood Ave
Clarksville, IN 47129
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.