We thrive on giving every child and family the highest quality care and education.
Our teachers believe that they are making a deference in every child's life.
We also have long-term staff, and one who is working on her Child Development Associate's credential.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Nationally Accredited Rosenberg KinderCare Learning Center conveniently located in the heart of Rosenberg with excellent access to Highway 90 and Highway 59. We are in close proximity to Lamar Independent School Disctrict and currently enrolling in all age groups. We are thrilled that you have stopped by our web page and we would love to meet you and your family! Everything in our center is designed for learning. We truly believe in developing the whole child and our dedicated teachers would love to foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We go above and beyond to ensure that your child is given the tools for success in school and beyond. Here at Rosenberg KinderCare, we are truly a family! Your participation and involvement are important to us. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating learning environment, but they will also have support from a team of professionals who are sincerely passionate about education. We encourage you to call or stop by our center any time and check out all the amazing things we are doing in our classrooms and beyond.
- Here at the Rosenberg KinderCare, not only are all of our teachers FBI fingerprinted and background checked, CPR and First Aid Certified, SID, Shaken Baby and Early Brain Development Certified, but we also have a Health and Safety Coordinator (Ms. Terri) that ensures we are taking health and safety into account each and every day. Ask to see our Health and Safety Calendar!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC, Others - other_accreditations
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- Worksource, NACCRRA, LCISD.
- Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Rosenberg KinderCare?
The application deadline for Rosenberg KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Rosenberg KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.