Rosslyn Children's Center
Tel: (703) 524-0203
- Rosslyn Childrens Center (RCC), is a quality early childhood development center serving children and families from birth through kindergarten.
- RCC teachers, administration and families combine to form a small but vibrant community dedicated to providing a consistent, nurturing, creative and responsive environment in which each of our children will learn, grow and flourish.
- We work each day to create a world for our children, our teachers, our families and our administration wherein we all feel challenged, vital and valued.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: PK-K | 24 students
3133 Dumbarton St Nw
Washington, DC 20007
(202) 342-2551 1 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.