Sacred Heart Catholic School
Tel: (785) 242-4297
- Scared Heart Catholic School System in the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas, in partnership with the family and church, is to assure that our students will be actively helped to come to know Christ and lovingly helped to become active, loyal members of the Catholic Church.
- Within our community of faith, students will develop a Catholic value structure and learn to contribute positively to church, parish, and society as witnessed by leadership and service.
- Through a well-balanced curriculum, tools to master academic, social and technological skills and develop the cultural appreciation needed for success and life-long learning.
- The mission of Sacred Heart School is to love God and one another, to help each other, and to learn for today and tomorrow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Sacred Heart Catholic School is Bethel Christian Academy (4.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ottawa Grades: NS-12 | 21 students
3755 Nevada Rd
Ottawa, KS 66067
(785) 242-1226 4.2 NS-12
- Paola Grades: PK-8 | 106 students
601 E Chippewa St
Paola, KS 66071
(913) 294-3286 21.5 PK-8
- Lawrence Grades: 6-12 | 220 students
4120 Clinton Pkwy
Lawrence, KS 66047
(785) 832-1717 22.9 6-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.