Sacred Heart Elementary School
- We, the staff, students, and parents of Sacred Heart School, work together in order to create an atmosphere guided by Catholic values, principles, and challenges; personal relationships of respect, reverence, and support for every person with whom we come in contact; and a curriculum based on the skills and techniques essential to educate students in critical thinking and global living in today's society.
- Education at Sacred Heart School is centered in Christ and is concerned with the development of the whole child.
- We are committed to helping students grow in trust and devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus as well as to helping them grow in the spirit of prayer, service and leadership in the Christian community.
- Sacred Heart School cooperates with and assists the parents or legal guardians, who are the primary educators of their children.
- Along with teaching Catholic dogma, doctrine, and morals, Sacred Heart School maintains a strong, innovative curriculum.
- It is our goal to promote a school atmosphere that is enlivened by Gospel values, intellectual proficiency, and self-esteem.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ventura Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
211 E Main St
Ventura, CA 93001
(805)643-1500 7.9 PK-8
- Ventura Grades: K-8 | 273 students
3169 Telegraph Rd
Ventura, CA 93003
(805)642-7198 5.5 K-8
- Ventura Grades: K-12 | 149 students
130 S. Wells Road
Ventura, CA 93004
(805)672-0411 4.1 K-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.