Saint Agnes School
Tel: (651) 925-8700
Saint Agnes School Photo #2 - Unique academic offerings at Saint Agnes include: 19 Honors courses, 11 of which are AP preparatory; Language studies in Spanish, Latin and Advanced Greek; Required courses in Logic & Philosophy, and Apologetics; New technology in science labs, library and classrooms.
Saint Agnes School Photo #3 - Well-rounded students achieve success on and off the field through competitive athletics programs. As a member of the Minnesota High School League''''s Skyline Conference, Saint Agnes School offers more than 25 sports and activities. Approximately 95% of high school students participate in at least one activity.
Co-ed Preschool-12th | Authentic Catholic education in the heart of St. Paul | Since 1888 | Rooted in the Catholic intellectual tradition and sacramental life, our rigorous educational programs effectively serve a diverse group of students, and opportunities abound in service, athletic competition, and the fine arts.
Our curriculum underlines the unity of faith and reason and seeks to form students into confident, intelligent and faithful young adults.
Saint Agnes School is built upon a commitment to Christ and His Church and is proud to serve families across the Archdiocese of St. Paul & Minneapolis.
Saint Agnes At-A-Glance -Approximately 775 students (Preschool-12th Grade) -90% Catholic -83 Zip Codes Represented -52 Adopted Students -43 Parishes Represented -33% Ethnic Diversity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||764 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||58 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus (AB), Calculus (BC), Chemistry, European History, Language & Composition, Latin, Literature & Composition, Physics B, Spanish Language, United States History|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool Half-Day Program: $3,620 Preschool Extended Half-Day Program with Lunchtime: $4,230 Preschool Full-Day Program: $5,600 Grades K-6: $5,100 Grades 7-8: $7,600 Grades 9-12: $11,875|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Joseph Olson|
|Admissions Associate||Laurie Weyandt|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Ice Hockey, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Creative Writing Club, Engineering Club, Little Flowers, Liturgical Ministry, National Honor Society, Prayer Group, Pro-Life Club, Quiz Bowl, Service Club, Spanish Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, The Troops of St. George, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Spring Musical
- Saint Agnes School is a co-ed, Pre-12 school rooted in the Catholic intellectual tradition and the sacramental life. From the educational philosophy and curriculum to the cultural and aesthetic environment, Saint Agnes is built upon a commitment to Christ and His Church. Our school seeks to instill in students a desire to know, love and serve God in this life and the next. We achieve this by uniting the pursuits of both faith and reason: providing a Catholic education grounded in a challenging, integrated liberal arts curriculum coupled with excellence in fine arts, service, and athletic competition. Saint Agnes serves families throughout the Archdiocese and supports parents in their role as the primary educators of their children.
- Guided by tradition and animated by the Sacraments, Saint Agnes School is marked by fidelity to Christ and his Church. From the educational philosophy and intellectual development to the cultural and aesthetic environment, everything is sustained by the faith. The result is an authentic Catholic education, marked by academic rigor and dynamic spiritual formation.
- Saint Agnes School takes seriously its responsibility to challenge and elevate each student both intellectually and spiritually, regardless of natural ability or background. Saint Agnes School offers a rigorous program of study that prepares students for college, life, and beyond. Offering a wide variety of Honors courses in the High School, Saint Agnes School forms the intellect by immersing students in the most important ideas and literature from the Western Canon along with an effective study in mathematics and the sciences. The challenging Pre-12 curriculum teaches each student to recognize truth, fosters a love for learning, and provides the intellectual skills and training to succeed in one`s life vocation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: 9-12 | 281 students
2400 Dale Street N
Saint Paul, MN 55113
(651) 484-8429 3.7 9-12
- Saint Paul Grades: NS-8 | 192 students
592 Arlington Ave W
Saint Paul, MN 55117
(651) 489-1459 1.7 NS-8
- Saint Paul Grades: K-8 | 79 students
1060 Central Ave W
Saint Paul, MN 55104
(651) 621-2273 1.2 K-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.