Saint Agnes School
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 764 students
- Average class size: 58 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Creative Writing Club, Engineering Club, Little Flowers, Liturgical Ministry, National Honor Society, Prayer Group, Pro-Life Club, Quiz Bowl, Service Club, Spanish Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, The Troops of St. George, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Spring Musical
- Saint Agnes School is a co-ed, Pre-12 school rooted in the Catholic intellectual tradition and the sacramental life. From the educational philosophy and curriculum to the cultural and aesthetic environment, Saint Agnes is built upon a commitment to Christ and His Church. Our school seeks to instill in students a desire to know, love and serve God in this life and the next. We achieve this by uniting the pursuits of both faith and reason: providing a Catholic education grounded in a challenging, integrated liberal arts curriculum coupled with excellence in fine arts, service, and athletic competition. Saint Agnes serves families throughout the Archdiocese and supports parents in their role as the primary educators of their children.
- Guided by tradition and animated by the Sacraments, Saint Agnes School is marked by fidelity to Christ and his Church. From the educational philosophy and intellectual development to the cultural and aesthetic environment, everything is sustained by the faith. The result is an authentic Catholic education, marked by academic rigor and dynamic spiritual formation.
- Saint Agnes School takes seriously its responsibility to challenge and elevate each student both intellectually and spiritually, regardless of natural ability or background. Saint Agnes School offers a rigorous program of study that prepares students for college, life, and beyond. Offering a wide variety of Honors courses in the High School, Saint Agnes School forms the intellect by immersing students in the most important ideas and literature from the Western Canon along with an effective study in mathematics and the sciences. The challenging Pre-12 curriculum teaches each student to recognize truth, fosters a love for learning, and provides the intellectual skills and training to succeed in one`s life vocation.
Endorse Saint Agnes School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards