Salem Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Salem Lutheran School provides a quality, Christian education in a small-school setting.
- An experienced staff provides a caring atmosphere for students in Pre-school
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,510|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kris Busch|
- Salem Lutheran School provides a quality, Christian education in a small-school setting. An experienced staff provides a caring atmosphere for students in Pre-school.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springdale Grades: PK-1 | 88 students
5247 Har Ber Ave
Springdale, AR 72762
(479)935-9292 2 PK-1
- Van Buren Grades: NS-12 | 59 students
2301 Fayetteville Rd
Van Buren, AR 72956
(479)471-5221 50.7 NS-12
I went to this school in 1970-71 and I still remember my teacher , Mrs Knipcamp, she was a wonderful teacher, I also enjoyed the bible study every day and the excellent education I received. I'm glad this school is still in business . If I still lived in Springdale, I would send my son to this school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - john granderson
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?