Salem Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Salem Lutheran School provides a quality, Christian education in a small-school setting.
- An experienced staff provides a caring atmosphere for students in Pre-school though Grade 5.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kris Busch|
- Salem Lutheran School provides a quality, Christian education in a small-school setting. An experienced staff provides a caring atmosphere for students in Pre-school though Grade 5.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springdale Grades: PK-1 | 88 students
5247 Har Ber Ave
Springdale, AR 72762
(479)935-9292 2 PK-1
- Van Buren Grades: NS-12 | 59 students
2301 Fayetteville Rd
Van Buren, AR 72956
(479)471-5221 50.7 NS-12
I went to this school in 1970-71 and I still remember my teacher , Mrs Knipcamp, she was a wonderful teacher, I also enjoyed the bible study every day and the excellent education I received. I'm glad this school is still in business . If I still lived in Springdale, I would send my son to this school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - john granderson
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.