Salem Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Salem Lutheran School provides a quality, Christian education in a small-school setting.
- An experienced staff provides a caring atmosphere for students in Pre-school though Grade 5.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kris Busch|
- Salem Lutheran School provides a quality, Christian education in a small-school setting. An experienced staff provides a caring atmosphere for students in Pre-school though Grade 5.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springdale Grades: PK-1 | 88 students
5247 Har Ber Ave
Springdale, AR 72762
(479)935-9292 2 PK-1
- Van Buren Grades: NS-12 | 59 students
2301 Fayetteville Rd
Van Buren, AR 72956
(479)471-5221 50.7 NS-12
I went to this school in 1970-71 and I still remember my teacher , Mrs Knipcamp, she was a wonderful teacher, I also enjoyed the bible study every day and the excellent education I received. I'm glad this school is still in business . If I still lived in Springdale, I would send my son to this school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - john granderson
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.