Salem Lutheran School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 75 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,510
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
- Salem Lutheran School provides a quality, Christian education in a small-school setting. An experienced staff provides a caring atmosphere for students in Pre-school.
I went to this school in 1970-71 and I still remember my teacher , Mrs Knipcamp, she was a wonderful teacher, I also enjoyed the bible study every day and the excellent education I received. I'm glad this school is still in business . If I still lived in Springdale, I would send my son to this school.
Endorse Salem Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?